Free 30 Rock Ringtone
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- The second season of 30 Rock, an American television comedy series, originally aired between October 4, 2007 and May 8, 2008 on NBC in the United States. 30 Rock is centered on TGS with Tracy Jordan, a fictional sketch comedy series, and its head writer Liz Lemon, portrayed by Tina Fey.
- 30 Rock is an American television comedy series created by Tina Fey that airs on NBC. The series is loosely based on Fey's experiences as head writer for Saturday Night Live.
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- Without cost or payment
- With the sheets eased
30 Rock: Season 5
Re-experience the complete fifth season of the Primetime Emmy® and Golden Globe® Award-winning comedy 30 Rock, heralded as “funny” by some random Twitter user and “a bitterly merry comic jihad against corporate stupidity and mendaciousness” by Glenn Garvin of the Miami Herald -- which is pretty much what the Twitterer said in 140 characters or less. Primetime Emmy®, Golden Globe® and SAG® Award winner Tina Fey stars as showrunner Liz Lemon and Primetime Emmy®, Golden Globe® and SAG® Award winner Alec Baldwin is corporate executive Jack Donaghy in this behind-the-scenes romp about sketch show “TGS;” its neurotic stars, Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan) and Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski) ; hapless NBC page Kenneth Parcell (Jack McBrayer) and the rest of the befuddled crew working to create the “magic of television.” Brought to you by the folks at GE Kabletown, it’s a season of video obituaries, cross-dressing love, page showdowns, Canadian births and other strange events in 22 blerg-worthy episodes from executive producer Lorne Michaels.
Yep, used 30 rocks to represent my favorite TV show 30 Rock. Happy Macro Monday, all!
Taken for Macro Monday: Favorite TV Shows
30 Rock embroidery
This is Kenneth the page and Tracy Jordan from the show "30 Rock," as Raphael's angels.
Embroidered for some reason!
free 30 rock ringtone
Emmy Award winner Tina Fey writes, executive produces, and stars as Liz Lemon, the head writer of a live variety program in New York City. Liz's life is turned upside down when brash new network executive Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin in his Golden Globe winning role) interferes with her show, bringing the wildly unpredictable Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan) into the cast. Now it's up to Liz to manage the mayhem and still try and have a life. Join in the behind-the-scenes hilarity with the complete first season (21 episodes) on DVD.
Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. Remember Arrested Development? Smartest, funniest show on television. A critics' darling. An Emmy-winner for Best Comedy Series. But no one watched, and it was cancelled. Will history repeat itself with 30 Rock? It's the smartest, funniest show on television. A critics' darling. An Emmy-winner for Best Comedy Series. And it finished its inaugural season in 137th place! Hopefully, people will discover all that they missed with this Season 1 set and 30 Rock will, better late than never, find the audience it so richly deserves. A behind-the-scenes workplace comedy in the grand tradition of The Mary Tyler Moore Show and The Dick Van Dyke Show, 30 Rock stars comedy geek goddess Tina Fey as Liz Lemmon, who juggles her hapless personal life with her chaotic career as the producer and head writer of an SNL-ish sketch comedy show. She has a new boss, cunning and ruthless GE executive Jack Donaghy (Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award-winner Alec Baldwin), who insists on being her mentor, and a new star, medicated, loose-cannon comedian Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan), who steals the spotlight from the show's flighty star, Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski).
Briskly paced and perfectly cast, 30 Rock rewards viewers with brilliant dialogue (when Liz asks Jack why he is dressed in a tuxedo with no formal event to attend, he coolly responds, "It's after six; what am I, a farmer?") and fresh characters you haven't seen on a hundred other sitcoms. Jack McBrayer is the series' scene-stealing breakout star as NBC page Kenneth, a sweet and innocent "rube." The ensemble's seemingly spontaneous byplay invites repeat viewings to catch jokes and sly bits of business you might have missed (in "Tracy Does Conan," listen for the initial confusion over how to pronounce Tracy's less-than-ethical physician, Dr. Spaceman, or, in "The Hair and the Head," watch for the Katie Couric slur on the wall of what is purported to be NBC anchor Brian Williams' trashed office). In a season full of gems (including "Black Tie," featuring Paul Reubens as severely inbred royalty), there are only a couple of comparative clunkers, but the pleasure of this ensemble's company more than compensates. 30 Rock is highly recommended for people like Kenneth who just love television so much. And by the hammer of Thor, watch season 2! --Donald Liebenson
classical ringtones download
download ringtones for t mobile
new song ringtones
james bond theme song ringtone
24 hour ringtone
sending free ringtones to my phone
buy real ringtones
duck ringtone download