- A person who claims to be able to banish ghosts and poltergeists
- An investigator of tax fraud
- Ghostbusters, titled on-screen as Ghost Busters, is a 1984 American comedy film written by co-stars Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis about three eccentric New York City parapsychologists-turned-ghost exterminators.
- Ghostbusters is a series of video games that are based on the movie of the same name. The games have been released on many consoles since 1984. Due to the success of the movie, there have been a number of sequels since.
- A parapsychologist
- Ghostbusters (later called Filmation's Ghostbusters) was an animated television series created by Filmation and distributed by Tribune Broadcasting and launched following the success of Ivan Reitman and Columbia Pictures' 1984 film Ghostbusters.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
Prepare to spend some quality "slime-time" with Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2, together for the first time in this exclusive DVD gift set. These spooktacularly successful fillms captured the imagination of audiences around the world and redefined the action-comedy genre in the process. This gift set includes the two films, each with an assortment of otherworldly extras, and a deluxe Collector's Scrapbook, loaded with production notes, character sketches, insider info and more. Because when it comes to supernaturally classic comedy, Who you gonna call?
Ghostbusters is one of Jack's favorite movies, so this was a treat.
GHOSTBUSTERS - Blu-Ray Movie
Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis wrote the script, but Bill Murray gets all the best lines and moments in this 1984 comedy directed by Ivan Reitman (Meatballs). The three comics, plus Ernie Hudson, play the New York City-based team that provides supernatural pest control, and Sigourney Weaver is the love interest possessed by an ancient demon. Reitman and company are full of original ideas about hobgoblins--who knew they could "slime" people with green plasma goo?--but hovering above the plot is Murray's patented ironic view of all the action. Still a lot of fun, and an obvious model for sci-fi comedies such as Men in Black. --Tom Keogh
lg dare custom ringtones
new funny ringtones
via bluetooth ringtones
good ringtones songs
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
| [ edit ]